1. This cover. The colors are brilliant. The cracks. The glass as a fence--and you know how I feel about fences...
2. And this cover. The blue and the tree limbs... GORGEOUS yet creepy at the same time.
3. Email. Good thing, because between WriteOnCon and the Bookanistas and planning a trip to NYC in SIX WEEKS, and my inbox is NEVER EMPTY.
4. People. I spent last weekend, and the weekend before that, presenting at symposiums and conferences. It is fabulous to be surrounded by writers, by those seeking to become better writers, by those who inspire.
5. Sleep. I haven't gotten nearly enough, and I'm determined to get a nap today.
What do you like right now?